Collecting Your Personal Information
We may collect personal information when you register or setup an account, when you fill out a form, when provide you with services or information you request, when facilitate commercial engagements with you, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of personal information that we may collect directly from you:
- Contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address, etc.);
- Communication preferences;
- Business information including company’s name, job function/title, industry information, employment history, educatin history;
- Other personal information necessary for the administration of certain services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. We generally will not disclose your personal information except in the following business and commercial circumstances.
- We may disclose personal information with our officers, employees, independent contractors, service providers (such as IT service vendors and website hosting services providers) to perform business functions and services on our behalf.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties (i) when obligated to do so to comply with the law or legal proceedings, (ii) in connection with corporate transactions such as reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale or bankruptcy, and (iii) to protect our rights, property, privacy or safety and/or the rights, property, privacy or safety of others.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you wish to modify or delete your personal information from ASPEED's database, you may do so by contacting our webmaster.